Make sure follow below link Guide to disable WIndow Defender and Antivirus
Why do I not see menu?
If you are on Apex Legends and do not see a menu, you have a conflicting overlays. Therefore, finding the overlay that is responsible is the solution to this issue.
The common overlays that cause issues are: Reshade (must be uninstalled), Razer / Razer Cortext (must be disabled or uninstalled), AMD Overlay (Must be disabled or uninstalled). The minor ones are: Nvidia Overlays, Steam overlay , Discord overlay. If the problem persist even after disabling all of the overlays.
If you getting error 0x800b010c, this is due to the latest Windows update that stop drivers with bad certificates from running (which includes our). Please uninstall update KB5004237 from your windows update list and you should be good to go. Note that these are cumulative meaning updates AFTER this KB number could also include the same patch.
You can uninstall it by running the follow command in an administrative command prompt (cmd.exe)
wusa /uninstall /kb:5004237
wusa /uninstall /kb:5004296
wusa /uninstall /kb:5005033
EAC Unload issue
Could mean one of three things.
1) You’re using an old version of the loader ( sub 5.7.1 )
2) You didn’t choose a game if you have multiple licenses OR you did not wait until it say “You can now start game” before starting the game.
3) Easy Anti Cheat updated and that message is built-in intentionally to stop you from loading the cheat with a new binary that we have not bypassed yet. Let us know and then we will start to look into the binary and reverse it. This only happens every now and then so it’s pretty rare.
4) The cheat could not clean itself up – a restart will usually fix this. If other users aren’t encountering the same issue, you are probably experiencing an issue caused by FastBoot.
can u add a reason 2
Disabling Fast Boot
1) To disable Fast Startup, press the Windows Key + R to bring up the Run dialog, type powercfg.cpl and hit Enter. The Power Options window should appear. Click “Choose what the power buttons do” from the column on the left. https://i.vgy.me/sj7XAC.png
2) Scroll down to “Shutdown settings” and uncheck the box for “Turn on fast startup”.
Note: If these options are greyed out then you may need to click “Change settings that are currently unavailable”. https://i.vgy.me/n08S6P.png
3)Click the “Save changes” button to apply the changes.
This app can’t run on your PC
Double check your browser configuration for suspicious files
Check your antiviruses
The requested operation requires elevation
1) Run Origin as an Administrator
2) Run Cheat as an Administrator
3) Run Apex as an Administrator
Anti cheat is not running or has failed authentication
If you get this error –
Set Origin/Steam and Apex to run as an Administrator.
Next, uninstall EasyAntiCheat by going to your Apex Folder then navigating into the “EasyAntiCheat” folder.
Run EasyAntiCheat.Setup.exe and click uninstall –
Then install it again
Disabling Windows Defender
This method works for those running Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, or Education.
While holding down the Windows key, press the R key. Alternatively, go to the start menu and search for Run and open it.
Type in gpedit.msc and click OK.
Head to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Defender Antivirus.
On the right-hand side, double-click on Turn off Windows Defender Antivirus.
Choose Enabled and click OK.
Restart your computer.
Alternatively, you can use Defender Control [https://www.sordum.org/downloads/?st-defender-control ]or by adding an exclusion to Windows Defender for the cheat folder specifically and for your %TEMP% folder.
1. Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection.
2. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions.
3. Navigate & exclude the directory where you’ve saved the cheat as well as C:Users %PCUSERNAME% AppDataLocalTemp
Disabling Discord Overlay
1) Open Discord
2) Go to Discord Settings by clicking the cogwheel beside your user on the bottom left
3) Navigate to “Game Overlay”
4) Disable “Enable in-game overlay”
Disabling Nvidia Overlay
1) Run GeForce Experience
2) Check your settings by going to to the cogwheel icon on the application
3) Disable nvidia overlay by clicking the “In-Game Overlay” switch.
Disabling Steam Overlay
1) Close Steam
2) Navigate to your Steam Folder Directory, normally C:Program Files (x86)Steam*
3) Locate & Rename GameOverlayRenderer64.dll to GameOverlayRenderer64Backup.dll
4) Locate and duplicate a copy of GameOverlayRenderer.dll in the same folder.
5) Rename the duplicate copy to GameOverlayRenderer64.dll
6) Right click the newly duplicated GameOverlayRenderer64.dll and click Properties -> Security Tab
7) Click Edit
8) Disable permissions for all the users by clicking on each user one by one and clicking “Full Control”
9) Click Apply and try running the game again.
How to Add/Remove Config Files
How To Add/Remove Config Files
Step 1: Go to Windows Explorer and type down in the address bar %APPDATA%
Step 2: Look for folder called LCSSD
Step 3:Drag Config Files Here or Remove The Ones You Don’t Like
Loader stuck at [Cheat is loading… please wait a few moments.] for more than a couple minutes.
If you encounter this error, it is due to a network related issue that slows down the download of the cheat from our servers.
To troubleshoot this, you may try to disable your firewall, shut your router down for 3 minutes & turn it on after, or try using a VPN.
In-order to avoid issues with Razer Cortex, make sure to either disable it specifically for Apex or make sure the “Clean RAM” option is disabled.
You can do so by going to “BOOST” then unticking “Clean RAM”.
1) The “Do it for me / I don’t wanna read” solution:
a) Delete the entire game folder and re-download the game. No, just uninstalling the game will not work.
2) The “But I don’t wanna re-download my game and still don’t wanna read” solution:
a) Go to the game’s executable folder and delete any of the following files you see:
3) The “Okay, fine, I’ll read” solution:
Follow the solution to question 2, then delete any of these additional files:
Along with the following folder: